Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Friday, May 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I just realized that today is Thursday and I have not done my gratitude post yet, so here goes.
  • First and foremost, I am thankful for the most precious angel who is lying in bed, resting quietly at the moment. Maia has brought such joy to our lives and the lives of those who know her. Her infectious giggle, sweet smile, and eskimo kisses are priceless!
  • I am beyond thankful that God chose me to be mommy to this treasure (as well as the other adorable treasure in our family).
  • The doctors and nurses who have cared for Maia have been amazing. Their professionalism, dedication, compassion, support, and encouragement are such a blessing to us.
  • Those of you who are reading this and lifting Miss Maia and our family up in prayer. I have such peace right now and I know that your prayers are a huge part of that.
  • My heavenly Father whose will is perfect and whose peace and grace are sufficient even in times like this.
What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. We'll be praying for you in central Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill