Maia did pretty better than I anticipated overnight. She slept pretty comfortably and only required extra pain medication once or twice (I can't remember... brain mush - lol). This morning, she's a little irritable but awake and watching Cat in the Hat which is one of her favorite shows.
She is doing well enough to leave the ICU today (YAY, although I wish I could bring some of the nurses and doctors with us). We are waiting to hear if the transfer will be to the general care pediatric unit or the rehab unit. One of the docs who was just in said it may be Monday before she would go to rehab. Please pray that they will be able to take her today, I truly think it would be so much better for Maia to begin that therapy as soon as possible. God's in control and He knows where we will move to so I have to remember to trust His plan.
I'll update once we know more, waiting for the different teams to round this morning so it will be a few hours, I'm sure.