Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cuteness

Miss Maia is always cute. Actually, both the kids are always cute. It's easy for me to say that because I get absolutely no credit for it. I can tell that they both must have beautiful birth parents. We haven't measured Maia lately, but she really seems to be growing. I think she is going to be one of those long legged Ukrainian beauties!!  In the picture below, she's pretty pleased with herself as she blows raspberries! It's fun to see smiles coming back to her face.

And Matthew... he can drive me crazy one moment and melt my heart the next. He's been a stinker lately. But this afternoon, he crawled up on my lap, laid his head down, and said "I yike (like) you mom." Oh, Matthew - I like you, too!! God placed such a great love for you in my heart. 
We got some small boxes of raisins at the grocery store today and I told Matthew that they were his. He didn't have to share them with anyone. When we got home, he told me that I could have one box. Then at dinner, we were talking about Great-Grandma's birthday and Matthew decided that he would give her a box of raisins for her birthday. Mark told Matthew that he wished he could have some raisins, too. Matthew thought for a couple of seconds and handed his dad a box. Oh, so precious!! Have to keep those moments in mind during the challenging times. Here he is showing me how strong the lobsters are. I look at that adorable face and know that he is going to have girls giggling over those gorgeous eyes and thick hair. Such a handsome boy. God created two masterpieces in those kiddos of mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill