- First, we are thankful for Great Grandma Hansen. Mark's grandma will be 101 on Sunday and we will celebrate her birthday with her. What a blessing it is to have her still with us!!
- I am very thankful that Mark is able to be home with the kids. I don't know how we would manage if they were in day care. God has provided for our needs thus far and we trust that He will continue to do so.
- I'm thankful that today was a bit less crazy at work and even more thankful that tomorrow is Friday!
- Thankful that Maia was able to attend summer school last week and this week. We can't really tell if she remembers anything or not, but I still think it was good for her to be with her amazing teachers and around other kids.
- Also, thankful that Maia has an MRI tomorrow which should ensure that her shunt is working correctly. We also meet with Neurosurgery for a follow-up visit.
- Very thankful that there is a back-up day care option through work. Matthew will be able to go there tomorrow during Maia's appointments. He and I visited on Tuesday so that it wouldn't be too scary for him. Thankful he is excited about spending the day.
- We are always thankful that you continue to lift us up in prayer. It helps to know that there are people who recognize that we are still adjusting to this new life and encourage us as we navigate through unfamiliar territory!
- Oh, so thankful that God is constant. Thankful that He reminds me that even though life is not always easy, He walks beside me every step of the way. If I keep my eyes focused on Him and the promise of eternity, somehow it's easier to get through the difficult moments because I can remind myself that they are temporary.
What's on your thankful Thursday list?