Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, July 30, 2012

Is it really only Monday?

So glad that Tuesday is my day off. It's only Monday and I am feeling a bit exhausted already. Remember that commercial, "Calgon take me away!" That's what I would like to yell right now. 

Most of the time, I feel like I'm managing things pretty well. But every now and then, I just feel incredibly sad. Add to that some challenging issues and I'm ready for that huge bubble bath - lol!! Even if I did get the opportunity, Matthew would probably be in to visit with me and the cats would be sticking their paws under the doors or walking on the edge of the bathrub.

Oh well, I'm headed for bed. Sure a decent night's sleep and some prayer time will do me good. I've got a couple of cute pictures to share tomorrow. I'm too lazy to get my phone and upload them to the computer tonight so they will just have to wait. Which means you have to come back and visit again!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it strange how sadness can be held at bay most of the time, but when it comes it washes over in waves......and is exhausting. I pray for your peace and strength. I won't pray for you not to feel the sadness, because what you are living now is sad. That does not mean you are ungrateful or less in awe of the gains Maia is making. It just means that the fact that Maia needs to make those gains is sad.

    Tomorrow is a new day, a clean slate. I pray that the good moments are greater than the sad ones. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill