Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, December 13, 2010

WOOHOO!

That's what Mark has to say about today and his suggestion for our blog post. Court went well and.... we are filled with happiness and joy as we share our daughter with you.

Meet Maia Anastasia Hansen - precious, beautiful child of our hearts who is now a daughter, granddaughter, great granddaughter, cousin, niece, friend - loved by her forever family! 


Maia makes three!

I know that I am a little bit biased, but isn't she a cutie? My heart is filled with thankfulness today! I wish that I could fully convey the emotions that I feel, but somehow I'm not sure I could come close. God has truly blessed us!

13 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!!!! So Happy For all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been going crazy waiting to hear. I am sooo excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been checking back all night waiting to hear. And she is absolutely adorable. She even looks like you guys I think! :-) I totally understand what you mean when you say you can't begin to convey all the emotions you have...I get it! Looking forward to lots more photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!

    I'm so filled with joy for you!

    Did they waive the 10 day wait? When do you get to bring her home?

    When can I have you over for a play date with Tavi?

    So happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She looks like you guys! What a darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. She looks like she was bor into the family. Now, the fun begins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!

    God is so faithful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable and looks like she belongs with your family! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have bonded! she looks like both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! Maia is absolutely precious!!!! What an answer to prayer!!!

    Jeff and Debbie
    bringing home Mathew an Michael, (4)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray!! It is so great to finally 'meet' her after following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so happy for the 3 of you!! Congratulations!! Your daughter is so BEAUTIFUL and you make a gorgeous family!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!

    Dawn, Brian and Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful family - congratulations!

    Jenn in Georgia

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill