Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No court decree

We were unable to obtain the court decree today. :-(  We will visit Maia tomorrow as usual and pick up the court decree at the end of the business day. The notary has agreed to remain open until we bring paperwork to her which is very generous.

Friday is a short business day here in Ukraine so please pray that we will be able to obtain the red passport and complete all necessary paperwork by the end of the day. If we are unable to complete everything, our travel to Kyiv will be delayed until next Tuesday.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers on our behalf. We are disappointed, but not surprised with the decision.

I'll post more about our day a little later.

1 comment:

  1. Praying all goes VERY smoothly tomorrow! Can't wait to hear!


We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill