Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

For those of you who may not be familiar with this concept, it is the opportunity to take a few minutes on a regular basis and think about what you are thankful for. My friend Sarah introduced me to Thankful Thursday and I've decided to incorporate it into our blog as well.

1. Spring - Although I am not a hot weather fan, I do love spring! The signs of life being renewed and refreshed are wonderful. Hearing the birds sing and seeing the sun shine is great!

2. Mark - My wonderful hubby who is always willing to help out a friend. He and our good friend Ken are cutting down a tree in Ken's backyard this morning.

3. Vacation - This short break between spring and summer semesters give me a little chance to "breathe" again. I needed that.

4. Our adoption journey - We are excited to be starting out on this path and waiting to see what God has in mind for us. I am so thankful that He can see the big picture!

5. "Yippee Jesus!" This is a phrase which I just love. It is used often by Linny the author of a blog that I follow. She inspires and amazes me on a regular basis! I am also thankful to Sarah for sharing Linny's website with me. Check it out here http://www.aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/

Tell me what YOU are thankful for today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your doing Thankful Thursday now. I tell you it has made me realize that there are days that you really need to stop and be thankful rather than be grumpy.

    You have a cabin? How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill