Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

About Mark


My job as a regional truck driver for McLane MN means I stay close to home and do not go over the road for long periods. I have two runs/week which last 24-30 hours at a time. I am home on Wednesdays and my weekend is Friday through Monday. In my free time, I like to fly my ultralight airplane, ride our 4-wheelers and dirtbike. I’m a pretty handy person, I enjoy building projects (like our deck), fixing things (such as lawnmowers), and generally enjoying life. I want to share that with our child. My friends (and Melanie) will attest to the fact that I am about the most laid back, even tempered person they know – life is too short to spend being upset about things that won’t matter tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill