Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Prayer Request

I know my dear hubby thinks I am slightly off my rocker, some of you out there reading our blog may feel the same and that's ok. But, I am going to make the request anyway.

Over the last week or so, I have felt strongly led to pray for our birth mom. We don't know who she is, what may be going on in her life right now, anything about her. But God knows everything that there is to know about her and that's all that matters.

I have been praying for her - health, safety, peace, WHATEVER she may need at that moment. Tonight, I feel compelled to ask you to include her in your prayers as well. Why? I have no idea. I was already in bed, pooped after 2 days of clinicals and ready for sleep. When I felt that little nudge saying, "I want you to post on your blog asking for prayer for your birth mom," I have to admit I was reluctant. Do I have to do it tonight, God? Can't it wait until tomorrow morning - I'm tired, I don't want to get out of bed." The answer came very clearly - "No, you need to post tonight and you need to do it NOW."

So, here I am at the risk of sounding slightly "nuts" (yes, feel free to comment about the fact that being nuts is nothing new for me!) asking for prayer for our birth mom whoever, wherever she may be, whatever her needs are. I am putting my trust in God to answer those prayers.

Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill