Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I learned from a Magna-Doodle

One of Maia's favorite toys is a Magna-Doodle. She draws on it and when she clears the screen, she looks at me and lifts up her hands with a questioning look as if to say "Where did the marks go?" It is adorable! The other day as I was reading my daily devotion, it struck me... God does something similar. Our sins are like those marks on the Magna-Doodle screen. And when we look to God and ask Him for forgiveness, He wipes our slate totally clean. Psalm 103:12 says, "As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." I would like my attitude to be like Maia's - a sense of wonder and amazement at the grace that our Father has shown us.

I'm probably not the first person to come up with that concept, so if I have "copied" from someone else - it is not intentional - just never thought of things this way before.

2 comments:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill