Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I learned from a Magna-Doodle

One of Maia's favorite toys is a Magna-Doodle. She draws on it and when she clears the screen, she looks at me and lifts up her hands with a questioning look as if to say "Where did the marks go?" It is adorable! The other day as I was reading my daily devotion, it struck me... God does something similar. Our sins are like those marks on the Magna-Doodle screen. And when we look to God and ask Him for forgiveness, He wipes our slate totally clean. Psalm 103:12 says, "As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." I would like my attitude to be like Maia's - a sense of wonder and amazement at the grace that our Father has shown us.

I'm probably not the first person to come up with that concept, so if I have "copied" from someone else - it is not intentional - just never thought of things this way before.

2 comments:

  1. God will teach you many, many things through the eyes of a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I'm going to copy from you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill