Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Christmas stuff

We had a great time at my parents house. Maia chased some R.C. cars around the house. We gave them to Gavin and John. She had a great time laughing and chasing cars. She loves her two tents, they just spring open when you take them out of the box. But they are hard to put back in the box.
I got to have my oyster hot dish (best stuff ever) but no spinach dip. Melanie makes the best spinach dip you ever had.
This was the first time Maia met my older sister Sandi and as you can see from my last post they hit it off great.
Sandi is the one who inspired the colorful dresser made up in a Cat in the hat theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill