Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So much to catch up on

There are so many things I want to write about... updates on how the kids are doing, some thoughts about adoption, and sharing my heart about the subject of institutions in Eastern Europe. Unfortunately, a longer post is going to have to wait a few more days.

Mark has been sick since Saturday, likely influenza (high fever, chills, body aches, respiratory symptoms). He's exhausted after climbing the steps from our lower level to the upstairs. Yesterday was Maia's first day without a fever. Poor thing, the antibiotics she's taking for her UTI have given her diarrhea and her bottom is sore. And Matthew woke up around 3AM with a temp of 104.3. The lowest it's been since then is 101.8. He's been miserable, keeps telling me "Mama, Dima no good" as he holds his head. Poor guy has slept all day, finally woke up enough to eat a waffle with peanut butter for dinner and watch a little tv. Now, he's headed back to bed. He looks tough. :-(

Thankfully, today was my day off. I'm feeling ok at this point - just trying to take care of everyone else and stay healthy myself. I'm almost glad to be going back to work tomorrow to escape the germs - lol! Might be helpful to fumigate the house. ;-)  Anyway, I'll try to get an update going in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill