Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's "Give-a-way"

God has placed it on my heart to do something special for those of you who follow our blog while also blessing some precious children who are waiting for a family. There is a little work required on your part, but I'm excited to see how many "takers" I get!!

Reece's Rainbow has a "Love Note" project for Valentine's Day. I will make a donation to RR's Guardian Angel Project for each person who responds to me. I will then send you a "Love Note" which will allow you to go to the RR website and redeem that note as a donation towards one of the "Other Angels."

What do you have to do??  Well, there are two things.
  1. Send me an email with your name and address (so I know who/where to send the card to). I need to receive this email by February 10, 2012. Just to clarify - when you click on the above email link, it will send a private email to me. I will not share your addresses with anyone and will delete them from my Inbox after I have sent your Love Note.
  2. After you have redeemed your note, come back and comment about which angel you chose to donate to and why you selected that angel.

Ready.....set........GO!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Do you have my address? Send me a message if you need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!

    Can we send your our address without it being public?

    Thanks!
    Sasha
    ferascha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Melanie! That is very generous of you! Sending you an email. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill