Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Prayers needed please

I am not at liberty to share much information here, but I would like to ask for your prayers for two little ones who are going through some unspeakable things right now and for their aunt (one of my dear friends) who shared their situation with me. God knows the specifics so when you direct your prayers, He will understand. Thank you, thank you!

Also, please continue to keep Maia in your prayers. We will be meeting with the neurosurgeon tomorrow and likely scheduling revision/replacement of  her shunt. I don't have all the information, but it sounds like her shunt is not only dislodged, but there is a piece which is broken off and perhaps inside the shunt tubing. Thank you for these prayers as well!

1 comment:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill