Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Love Notes

Gosh, it is so much fun to see who everyone is choosing as they redeem their love notes! Here are the latest kiddos!
Brandi has been blessed by "Home is where the heart is" (she won my heart as soon as I saw those pigtails and the joy in that sweet face!)


Natalia has been blessed by Jill (oh my goodness... those beautiful eyes and that precious smile make me want to just scoop her up! My mom can attest that Natalia is wearing my childhood favorite color combo, too - red and pink!) 

Ryland has been blessed by Anne (what a handsome boy he is - I can totally see why he touched your heart!)


Tatiana has been blessed by Kari (she is beyond gorgeous! I read her profile with tears in my eyes - yes, it is too bad you don't meet country requirements, I'd have to help you get her home!!  Love the purple, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill