Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Matthew's baptism

It's been a long, crazy week and I've got a lot to update. But this post is all about Matthew!! We've been talking about his baptism for weeks. He's seen some babies in our church be baptized and has been eagerly awaiting his turn. Every Sunday for the past month or more, Matthew has been asking if it is his day to be baptized. Finally, it was his turn!!  Doesn't he look handsome? Oh, my heart was overflowing as I just took a few moments to admire my sweet boy!!


At home after church with one of his beautiful bibles!!


With his god-parents. Kari is on the left (we've been friends since 5th grade) and Del is on the right (one of my dearest friends since we met 15 years ago this month!). Matthew is one blessed kiddo to have these two as his sponsors!

I'll post more soon, I haven't had a chance to look at the pics from church yet, but wanted to share these.

1 comment:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill