Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Love Note Update

Thought you might like to hear about the Valentine's Day Love Notes... I gave 25 Love Notes of $5 each for a total of $125. Here are the kiddos who have been blessed so far.

Alek was blessed by Del (yes, he does look like he belongs with you!!)

Igor was blessed by Tidepool (what a precious face this cutie has!) 

 Konner was blessed by Amber (thank you for being his prayer warrior - what joy in that smile!)

Kurt was blessed by DJ Jazzy Jeff (if I could convince Mark to bring home one more, he might be the one! Thanks for choosing this precious boy!)

Laurel has been blessed by two families: Jane and Erica & Ed (this sweet girl is in imminent danger of institutionalization, she needs a family NOW! - are you it?)

Penny was blessed by MaryAnn (oh, what a gorgeous girl - I'd love to just snuggle her up!)
Sammy was blessed by Sarah and Chris (I can totally see why he captured your heart!!)

4 comments:

  1. I just redeemed mine! I had tried a few days ago, but that part of the site wasn't working. I put mine towards Natalia (1). http://reecesrainbow.org/1708/natalia102

    Thanks again for doing this! It was very generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I really wish I would have done this. Keep the pictures coming. Isn't it funny how almost everyone picked different kiddos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I sent you an email to let you know that I donated my love note to sweet lil Brandi! (Not sure if you received the email so I am posting a comment here too!)



    Thank you!!!!
    God bless~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Melanie! Thank you for being so generous!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill