Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

So many things come to mind today...

  • I am thankful for those who advocate passionately for orphans. God loves each one of His children, He is father to the fatherless. Take a moment to read Adeye's blog post and see beautiful kiddos who are in URGENT need of a family. Is one of them meant to be your child?? Can you do something to help a family who is bringing a treasure home?
  • God truly blessed us when he gave us the gift of relationships. My friends are such a precious part of my life. I hope that I am able to return even a small fraction of the blessing that they are to me.
  • Healthcare for my children. They have access to wonderful physicians and other health care providers who understand their issues and needs. We are also blessed to have insurance that covers much of the costs associated with this. Not everyone has this luxury and it is not something I take for granted.
  • Your responses to my Valentine's "give-a-way." I would love to hear from more of you and be able to send you a love note so that you can bless a waiting child. It's not to late. Just click here or scroll down to see my previous post.
What tops your list??

2 comments:

  1. I am Thankful for the cross and my family and friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Melanie,
    I am thankful we had the opportunity of meeting you and Mark while in Ukraine. I am thankful for you and all families who have followed our Lord's example and have rescued His precious little ones. They are His creation! It is wonderful to see how well Matthew and Maia are thriving with your love and care. Will be praying for Maia. I had to tell you that we have the AAC magnet on our frig with Matthews picture. Everytime Anastasia sees it, she grabs it off and kisses it saying Demi in her own little way. Hopefully someday soon we can get the kids together across the miles. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill