Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Here's this week's list (definitely, NOT all-inclusive - lol!)

- Thankful that Maia had the follow up MRI scheduled for last week. Who knows how long we would have continued with things "status quo" without it. And so thankful that she really seems to be doing a bit better since Friday's surgery. Although it pains me that she had to experience yet another surgery, if it makes a difference, then it was a good thing.

- Thankful for Matthew who keeps me on my toes and amazes me with the things that come out of his mouth. He has come so far in the year that he has been home!

- Thankful that our friends the Gillis family had a successful court date last Friday. They are now in the 10 day waiting period before little "K" officially joins their family and they travel to Kyiv to complete paperwork and bring him home. Can't wait to meet him!

- Thankful for my hubby who holds things together at home. It would be so much harder to be at work if the kids were in day care. He tolerates my insanity (which believe me is saying a LOT) and manages to love me in spite of all my issues. God blessed me with a wonderful husband!

- Thankful for Meghan who made time in her busy life to spend some time with Matthew this afternoon! What a precious gift for our little guy who struggles (at times) to understand why things are so different.

What's on your list today??

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill