- Today, I feel God's presence so fully in my heart and I am oh, so thankful for that blessing. Truly, how do people make it through the storms of life without faith and knowing that He is with us? I think I have mentioned before that I start Thursday mornings at Assisi Heights, which is the home to a group of Franciscan sisters. My day begins a bit brighter as I stop to consider the beautiful scenery and the serenity of the convent.
- Thankful for the progress that Maia is making. This morning as I was bringing her upstairs, she was lifting her right foot to the next step each time. And looking at the smile on my warrior princess' face as she cuddled with daddy moved me to tears. If we all were that happy, the world would be a completely different place.
- Thankful for the laughter that Matthew brings to my life. Play is his absolute favorite thing and he loves it when I chase him around the house. Trying to take the time to do that more often.
- Thankful that God has allowed me to fulfill the dream of becoming a nurse practitioner and given me the opportunity to work with my favorite population, the elderly.
- Thankful that vacation is coming soon. Looking forward to some time spent relaxing with loved ones.
What's on your thankful Thursday list?
So, I have a question for you bloggy readers out there...are there questions you have for me or perhaps Mark? About adoption, about the kiddos, etc.? I was thinking about dedicating an upcoming post to this. If there are things you would like to know, feel free to leave your question under the comment section or send a private email, using the link to the right.