Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Aren't we a "loving family?"

Recently, I added a link here on our blog for children who are waiting for their forever family. You may wonder "Why - if we are waiting for a child - aren't we considering making one of these beautiful children part of our family?" That's a very appropriate question.

There are usually several children on RR that touch my heart deeply. Mark will attest to the fact that tears come freely when I think about every minute that they are without a family to love them. And at any given time, I am praying specifically for 1-2 to find their forever home. It is so exciting to see these children move to the list of pending adoptions - God hears our prayers! I have been blessed to follow one child's journey, praying for her since she was first listed on RR and even now when she has been part of her forever family since December. Sometimes, I ask God if He has a plan for any of them that includes Mark and I, hoping that maybe He does.

But for right now, I believe that God's plan for us is to pursue domestic adoption. You can read about how we came to that decision in one of my earlier posts. We are open to that path that is laid out before us. In the meantime, I feel like I can advocate for these precious children who desperately need a family to call their own by sharing them with you. Perhaps you will feel led to bring grow your family through this journey called adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill