Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Check out this special site!

Adoption is not a cheap undertaking. Those adopting internationally have even more expenses related to country fees and travel. Fundraising can be an important part of the process. I'd like to share a special blog with you about a family that is adding a beautiful daughter from Ch*ina. You can visit Lori's site to enter her giveaway - she has great items and an even more touching story!
http://joyunspeakableandfullofglory.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog and for plugging my fundraiser! I will add your entries to the drawings!

    If you would like a quilt like the one in my fundraiser, I would be happy to make you one! I'm selling them for $100. If you are interested in a baby quilt by chance, that would be $75...we would just have to talk about colors & such.

    If you are interested, please email me at LoriatJoyunspeakable@yahoo.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I have high speed now so I can leave you comments again!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill