Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am glad it's Thursday because it requires me to slow down for a few moments to consider what blessings I have and what I am thankful for - often, I don't stop to appreciate all the good things in life.


The first thing on my thankful list today is accountability. If you had asked me yesterday, I would not have been thankful for this. I was given some feedback at work that was quite hurtful. After having the night to "sleep on it," I have decided that this is an opportunity to pray for an open heart and ask God to work in me. So, I am thankful for others who care about me enough that they are willing to share observations that offer me the chance to grow and better myself.


Next thing I am thankful for is music. I especially love listening to internet radio!! I wish that my singing ability matched my enjoyment, but I limit my singing to the car (when I am alone) - lol!

Mark asked me to share that he is thankful for quality couple time. Since I have been in school, we don't have as much time to just relax and enjoy being together. We both miss that and are looking forward to post graduation days. This weekend, we're planning on heading north to our cabin. He needs to do some work on the floor and we'll hit the trails for some 4-wheeling. YAY!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill