Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Remember tomorrow's challenge!!


Just a reminder that tomorrow is Random Acts of Kindness day! Have you thought about what you are going to do to touch someone's life? Even if you just want to do this without using the above card, please consider. We may not always know what the people around us (the person we pass on the street, the bank teller, the grocery clerk, etc) are experiencing in their own lives. There is never a day that can't be made better by being a little kinder, a little gentler, a little more generous. By giving to others, we are truly the ones who are blessed by that act.
I have my cards printed - I have 10 of them and my goal is to give all of them away by the end of the day - so that is 10 Random Acts of Kindness. It seems like a daunting task and I may not accomplish it, but I'm going to give it a try. Tomorrow evening, I'll share about my day. And I'm looking forward to hearing about your day, too!! Drop a note here on the blog site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill