Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Friday, January 27, 2012

Quick thanks!!

I LOVED seeing the comments I received yesterday and hearing what you are thankful for!! This is the first time I've had any response when I asked so it absolutely made my day!!

Hansina - Yes, He is an amazing God! And from what I know of your family, they are pretty amazing, too!!

Foley family - We were thrilled to meet you last week! It was fun to visit and we can't wait to hear more about your journey! I love the way God has brought people into our lives that we probably wouldn't have met if it wasn't for our two sweet kiddos.

Carolyn - I am praying for your family and the study that your boys are in. So glad that you are seeing benefits from it!!

Happy Friday everyone! I can't wait until next week to see what you're thankful for!

1 comment:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill