Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Today is Maia's birthday! She's had two celebrations - yesterday with Grandmama and Grandpa Jerry.


I sure love my new baby doll!

Today, Matthew and I made Maia a birthday cake.

And we took that over to Nana and Papa's for the second celebration.

Blowing out the candles. I got one the first time and the rest on my second try. Pretty good, huh? I didn't even practice!

Lovin' my cake and ice cream!


 Happy birthday to our beautiful Maia! We are so blessed that God chose us to be your forever family! Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you! You are a beautiful, cherised daughter, granddaughter, niece, cousin. We love you so much!!
.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Maia!! Looks like she had a great Bday!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill