Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I almost forgot that today was Thankful Thursday...hmmm, what am I thankful for?

First, I am thankful for safe travel today. Winter is definitely here - roads this morning going to work were kind of glazed. Add some snow and nasty wind over the course of the day and it made for a very slow drive home this afternoon. Mark is working right now so he has to drive in this - I'm always glad when he makes it home safe and sound!

Next, cozy flannel lounge pants... I know, silly huh? But, they sure are nice to put on after being out in the cold.

How about "after Christmas" sales? I am a huge bargain hunter... and now that the New Year is here, it's a great time to hit the stores for the clearance sales. 50-75% off is my kind of a deal!

I know... not very exciting stuff tonight - so why don't you surprise me and tell me what YOU are thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill