Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to reality

Well, it was nice while it lasted. I love getting away with my hubby! I've probably mentioned this before, but it is tradition that as part of my Christmas present, Mark buys me a gift certificate for a bed and breakfast. Last year (2008), the B&B was in Galena. So as noted in his previous post, we spent the weekend there at a very nice 1870's home. Even more than the beautiful environment, the "us" time - enjoying each other's company and relaxing without life's distractions - is wonderful.

So, back to work tomorrow - I've spent the day cooking for an appreciation luncheon that we are having for the nurses. Made 2 types of wild rice soup, molasses rolls, and lemon bars.

Classes started today as well and I better get busy with checking out the assignments, etc.

Hope you all had a wonderful and safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill