Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, July 14, 2011

from Mark

I have not said too much on the blog for a few days. That is because Melanie does such a great job. But I don't think she will write about this. I am amazed at the stuff she cooks up here. We can't read Russian or know exactly what we buy at the store. I think the meat we get is ham and ground beef a few times chicken. She makes tacos, meatballs in some kind of sauce, the best fried ham & cheese sandwich, very good pasta salads and more.  One morning we has french toast. We didn't have any syrup so she made some out of white sugar and other stuff, I think there was some jam in it for flavor.I am amazed at how well she cooks over here. We don't even have a stove, just a gas cook top.

Mark

1 comment:

  1. So next time I travel overseas Melanie is coming with me ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill