Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Weekend

I know this is a blog about "Finding Baby Hansen" but right now things are moving slow on that point. So here is my weekend. Saturday I spent most of the day at the Dodge Co. Republican Convention. We picked delagats for the state convention and decided what our platform would be. That means we have thoughts that we would like to bring to the District convention and hope they get to the state convention.

Now Melanie had a review course on her Nurse Practioner program.  She made it a few hours and then got sick. She spent the rest of Saturday in her hotel room. Sunday we came home and she spent most of the day in bed.

I was able to see some friends Saturday night. I had a  good weekend but I wish Melane could have been there  to have a good time too.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill