Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Friday, March 5, 2010

Thankful Friday??

I had intended to make a Thankful Thursday post, but time got away from my last night and I was just too pooped to blog. However, my interuptions did give me two additional things to be thankful for, so here we go...

#1 - One of my closest friends had a breast cancer scare this week. The area that was found is still a concern and she will need to decide between surgery to remove or medication - as well as close monitoring for a while. But, it was't cancer and I am so thankful for that!!

#2 - I was able to spend some time catching up with another close friend Lynn last night. She lives in Utah so it's not like we can just get together for a gab session. It's been too long since we had talked and I was literally just reaching for the phone to call her when my phone rang - yep, it was Lynn! We had a good, long chat and I needed that!

#3 - An upcoming appointment - I don't want to get too excited in case the appointment does not turn out the way I hope. No - I am sorry to say that it doesn't have to do with our adoption. I'm not ready to go into the specifics right now, but after many years of issues related to "female troubles" - finally... a very kind doctor listened to me, told me that I had "put up with much more than any woman should have to" and agreed that it was time to take care of the problem. I could have hugged her!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill