Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, March 15, 2010

Tom Hanks

I was watching a bio on Tom Hanks, he said he was the luckiest man on earth. I beg to differ. I am, I have a great wife who will put up with me and I have used up most of my good luck allotted to me for my life. I have had a few accidents, some should have killed me. One was a motorcycle crash, I hit a car as he pulled across the road when I was driving on Hwy 61 in Redwing. I also has a head on crash when my left front wheel bearing locked up. But here I am, healthy and able to work. I need to work to pay my taxes and keep all the welfare people living at a good lifestyle. OK Melanie will tell me not to talk politics on here so that's all I have to say about that.

mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill