Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Just a very quick post so that I can be "on-time" for Thankful Thursday this week...

1 - I am thankful for another week of safe travels between home and Fairmont. Although there haven't been any snow/ice storms, the fog and rain have made driving difficult. Each week that goes by brings me one step closer to finishing my residency hours and one week closer to being finished with the long commute.

2 - I know I have commented about this before, but I'm going to say it again... I have a pretty wonderful husband. I am so thankful for his patience and understanding as I have worked on this master's degree - he has never complained about the messy house, lack of food in the fridge (because I haven't had time to buy groceries), how stressed I am, etc. I could not have done this without his support!

3 - Being this close to finishing school makes me believe that we are that much closer to our adoption. I think God knew I wouldn't be able to handle them both at the same time so I am thankful that His timing is perfect.

4 - My comfy bed - yep, that's where I'm headed right  now!!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill