Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Just a quick post this evening...

As I opened my car door tonight after pulling into the garage, I was amazed at the noise from the birds out in the yard. It truly was a beautiful sound and I am so thankful that spring is on it's way!!

A couple of nights ago, there were so many thoughts and ideas going through my head regarding our adoption path.  I just needed someone to kind of let me talk through and process everything. My MIL, Joanne listened patiently for nearly an hour as I went on and on. I am very thankful for her and know that God has really blessed me in the "in-law" department. I've heard others refer to their in-laws as "mother-in-love", etc - I think that is a much better term!

Friends who are praying for our adoption. Isn't it a comforting feeling to know that others are praying for you? Even for those of you who don't consider yourself "religious," doesn't it feel good to know that friends have you in their thoughts? Several people reminded me today that they are praying about our adoption journey.  I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for those prayers!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill