Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Sunday, December 6, 2009

What have I been up to?

It's been a busy week!  I was at my clinical site on Monday and Tuesday.  Finals Wednesday and Thursday.  I had planned to get a little more blogging done, but time got away from me.  So... what other than the above, what's kept me busy the rest of this week?


Decorating the house for Christmas


Our family room has a snowman theme - it's also where my Precious Moments nativity is set up.

Friday was spent getting ready for Cookie Day. Each year, my mom and I host friends and family for an annual Christmas cookie bake.  We average at least 10 different kinds of cookies and other treats - and at least 10 dozen of EACH kind.  It's a fun way to visit and get holiday baking accomplished.
Yesterday was THE day.



Spritz cookies are Gail's responsibility



Mark is "supervising" Gail and Tasha as they make sugar cookies.


Just a few of the different cookies and goodies that everyone went home with!



Tasha and I at the end of a long day of baking cookies!

Thought I might take a day to relax, but the week is looking pretty full.  So... Mark and I decided to get a few things done in preparation for our annual Christmas open house which will be held next Saturday. 
I put him to work making meatballs - always a favorite!



We are looking forward to sharing our usual holiday traditions with our children
as well as making new traditions together as a family -
hopefully next year, I'll be here posting pictures of us with a precious gift from God - our "baby Hansen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill