Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I meant to post some pictures and my Thankful Thursday earlier today, but our internet was down.  Now it's late and I am pooped out so this is going to be just a quick version - I'll have to save the pictures for tomorrow. 

#1 - Final exams are finished for the semester!!  I can't tell you how glad I am that this semester is over with.  Working part-time, going to school full-time, plus trying to get as many residency hours in has really been a challenge. There were definitely days that I had to pray for strength and determination to keep going.  Not sure how I did on my exams yet, but at least they are done. I will continue to work on my residency hours over the holiday break, but no classes until January.  YAY!! 

#2 - The comfy bed that is calling my name right now! 

Yep - that's about it for the night!  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill