Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Few Christmas Favorites

TV Show - The Year Without a Santa Claus or How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Hymn - Silent Night

Movie - Probably National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Cousin Eddie cracks me up!

Funny Song - I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

Cookie - Mini Chip Snowballs

Gift - Last year, I was just getting ready to start my clinical rotation in Fairmont. It's a 2 hour drive each way and although February isn't usually the snowiest month - the roads can be difficult at times. Under normal circumstances, I would not consider this romantic, but my sweet hubby put together an emergency kit that was so thoughtful and caring that it made me cry!

Tradition - Mark and I each have a stocking that hangs in our family room. On Christmas night, we fill each other's stockings. As soon as we wake up Christmas morning, we get the stockings, climb back into bed, and open our presents. It is one of my favorite parts of the holiday. I can't wait to share this tradition with our little one!

What are your favorite Christmas things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill