Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

A couple things come to mind right away this morning as I think about what I am thankful for today.

#1 - Heated car seats - It is chilly out there!! Although my car is parked in the garage - that seat was awful cold this morning - well, at least until the seat heater warmed up.

#2 - As many of you know (first hand), we have had some nasty weather over the last couple days.  Yesterday morning, I was not looking forward to the drive to work - but hey, the bills have to be paid.  :)  Mark had not made it home yet as I was getting ready to leave around 6am - he called at about 3am to tell me he was stuck and waiting for a tow truck to pull him out. I opened the garage door and found a snow drift about 3 feet high in the driveway. There was no way that I was making it through that! As I was trying to decide what to do, my sweet husband called to tell me he was almost home.  After about 30 hours with minimal sleep, he still drove me to work before coming home to clear the driveway out, getting a few hours of shut eye, then coming to pick me up from work.  Then, he had to leave for work again. He is a thoughtful, considerate man who I love VERY much!!

#3 - I need to get some pictures posted (I'll try to do that later today) - I am excited about my recent "winnings" from my friend Sarah's blog!  I can't wait to use them, especially cooking with her mom Judy's awesome noodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill