Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Thankful Thursday Merry Christmas

Although I am thankful for many things today, I'm going to write about the obvious one.

I am thankful that over two thousand years ago, a baby was born in a simple stable. Born to a young woman who showed complete faith and trust in God. Can you imagine Mary's conversation with Joseph? That had to be interesting. Yet, she believed and accepted her calling.

I am thankful that God cared enough about me (and YOU) to send His son - knowing the price He would pay in order to save us. That we were worth that ultimate sacrifice. Amazing, unconditional love - far beyond anything I can imagine.

I am thankful that Jesus chose to die for our sins, to act as the reconciler between us and our heavenly father - unselfish, compassionate, beyond compare.

And I am thankful for the chance to celebrate the birth of the Christ child and thank God for the gift which I did not deserve and cannot repay, but received anyway.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill