Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, March 12, 2012

Little pick-me-ups

I know, I know... it's been quite a while since I have posted pictures of the kids and done an update about them. My goal is to do that this week. Last night, I was looking at photos of our trip to bring Matthew home - the difference in both kids is so amazing. God is good and He deserves all the credit for their transformation! So, be patient a little while longer and I will get some new pics up.

This morning, I am reminded of how important it is to remember that we have the ability to make a difference in other people's lives without even realizing it. I want to be an extension of Jesus' hands and feet, for everything I do to reflect Him. I ran into one of my former co-workers at the gym this morning. She shared that she had visited the blog yesterday to get a "little pick me up." What a sweet gift that was to me - I often wonder if the seemingly random thoughts I post make a difference to anyone. Sometimes, it seems like this is just my outlet and a way to chronicle some of this journey with our children (instead of relying on my great rotten memory. It touched my heart that she would feel like our blog was something positive and inspirational. So, remember - you never know whose life you might touch with your prayers, words, actions or realize the impact you have!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I check your blog every day for new posts. So I listen and I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill