Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, March 26, 2012

A little humor for your Monday morning

So... I went to work out at the healthy living center before work this morning. When I was finished, I showered and began to get dressed. All of a sudden, it hit me. I had forgot to pack something. Now, there are things that a person can get by without even though it might not be fun. And some women can get by without this, but not me. Yep... I forgot a bra.

Now, you might think - no big deal, just wear the dirty one and douse yourself with perfume. It's only one day. And that's a good thought. But, I went to water aerobics this morning. I left the house wearing my swimsuit and NO BRA! Figures! Didn't even wear a coat because the weather has been so mild. There was no way I could fudge my way around this one.

Off I flapped went to W*l-Mart (the only place open at 7AM) to buy a bra. Thankfully, they had one in my size and I am no longer swinging in the wind - lol! And don't be surprised if you see me on one of those "People of W*l-Mart" websites.

PS - Note to self, perhaps packing an extra bra in the side pocket of my gym bag would be a good thing! ;-) Hope your Monday started on a better note than mine. On the positive side, all I could do was giggle.

4 comments:

  1. Melanie-

    Two immediate thoughts:

    1) ....What is thing you call the "gym?" You actually go to WATER AEROBICS? You are my hero! I am still trying to fit in exercise into working in and outside the home...good for you

    2) You forgot your bra. And you told us. Now it is definite...you are now my hero for sure. I do stuff like that all time but feel like the only one who comes out and tells everyone...now I know I am not the only cuckoo momma out there!!!

    Thanks for the laugh!!!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you made me laugh! Maybe you should start tucking those things all over. Like I had to do with diapers when my pumpkin was little. In the glove compartment, in my purse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill