Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Still waiting

No, I'm not holding out on you... We are still waiting for the big news. Every morning, I hope and pray that this will be the day that we find out our appointment date. I know, it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet. Doesn't stop me from praying for a fast response - lol!

For those of you who know me well enough, you know that my real panic will begin once we get the appointment date. Things still seem somewhat surreal at this point. Although I know there is a little one out there waiting for us (even though he or she doesn't know it yet), it's hard to imagine what our lives are going to look like very soon. I know there are similarities with a pregnancy, but then there is a tangible/physical change taking place to remind you. A few changes are starting to take place at our house to make it more real. We took the futon out of the office (soon to be bedroom) and put a twin bed back in - thanks Mom and Dad H! I'm looking for a dresser or perhaps 2 small sets of drawers for the room. Trying to decide what to do with the computer. Space is at a premium in our house so today, I'm working on sorting through some things and purging. Told Mark this morning that we should probably be thinking about safety latches for drawers, cabinets, etc.

Know we won't have everything perfect before we leave, but want to be organized enough that we can manage for a little while after we get home. Hmmm.... I should probably be thinking about freezer meals, etc. Does anyone have any good recipes to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill