Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Asking for your prayers

I was going to do a post called "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly," but after reading my friends Sarah's blog my issues seem so minor. Please pray for this little guy and his family!

Our good news is that our request for information letter left for Ukraine with Jon and Diane. So... it should be there right now and hopefully soon making it's way into the right hands.

I was hoping our home study and I-600A application would be on their way to Texas. Unfortunately when our agency reviewed the paperwork, they noticed that Mark hadn't signed the application. UGH!!! So, it is being sent to us for Mark to sign and then I will send it on it's way. I guess it's good that it was caught now instead of by USCIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill