Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quick post

Just a quick note - feeling a little stressed this evening. Just want everything to be moving as quickly as possible for our adoption plans. Although I am not able to share much in specifics right now, there IS a sense of urgency in the process!

I am studying for my certification exam which I will take next Tuesday. Talk about competing priorities... I guess studying is probably the immediate priority. After the exam is over, I can focus on compiling all of the necessary paperwork for our dossier.

I sent a few more items off to our home study agency this afternoon. There are a couple of things left, will probably have Mark work on them this weekend so that we can get the forms in the mail next week. Waiting to hear back from the social worker about scheduling the time for her to visit us.

So... trying to remind myself that God's timing is perfect. He is in control - not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill