Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, June 28, 2010

the weekend

I have not put much on the blog for a while. This weekend was way to short. Friday I went to my inlaws place in Redwing to get my skidloader. I found out that my little Ford F-150 with an inline 6 is not enough to pull a skidloader.  I did not push it too hard but we also only got up to 40 mph.  I took the skidloader to the airpark in Wanamingo.
Saturday I spent the day at wanamingo playing with my new toy (the skidloader) That was a lot of fun.

Sunday we went to Albert Lea to have dinner with Marge, She had a little storm damage to a tree Saturday night so we helped clean it up for her, now I have a pickup full of tree branches sitting in the driveway.


Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill