Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am very thankful for awesome friends! The first picture is of Denise, Guy, Jeanne, Ken, Mark and me. There truly are no words to tell you how much the friendship of these 4 has meant to me - they have seen me at my best and my worst, shared the happiest and saddest moments of my life - and still manage to put up with me. The picture was taken last weekend at Josh and Maddy's wedding - too bad the father of the groom was hiding - lol!



This is a picture of me with my friends Joan and Denise (yes, different Denise). We have been friends since my first go-round in nursing school. They were bridesmaids in my first wedding. We manage to get together once or twice a year and always have a great time!

I am also thankful for my new job! I can tell that I am going to really enjoy it. From the time I was young, I have felt that God gave me a special heart for working with the elderly. He has truly blessed me with this opportunity.

1 comment:

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill