Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, June 14, 2010

Life and waiting

We had a good weekend - pretty quiet. Mark still isn't feeling great - just the wonderful summer cold stuff. On Saturday, my friend Kari came for a visit and we had a nice time. Mark had a bachelor's party to go to Saturday night - Josh, son of dear friends Jeanne and Ken is getting married next weekend - Mark is an usher in the wedding. Sunday, went to church and then had a graduation open house to attend. Afterwards, went shopping to get some items for a care package to send to Mark's cousin who is in Iraq.

Tomorrow is my last day of leave. At first, I was pretty sure that I would be going stir-crazy by the time it was over. Instead, I easily settled into my life of leisure - lol! I tried convincing Mark that I could become a housewife - he didn't seem to agree with me. Something about paying bills and saving for retirement... I will spend a few days wrapping up ends at my current job and am scheduled to start my new job (yay!) on June 23.

As I shared recently, we are thinking our adoption plans may be taking a specific direction soon. I am not good at waiting, maybe there will be more to share in the near future!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill