Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Friday, July 10, 2009

Please pray

On Tuesday, I posted about several people I care about who are going through major life stress. At that time, this was not even on my radar screen but today my heart is breaking for one of my co-workers who is one of the sweetest people I know.

Sara's husband DJ has been battling cancer for about 2 years now. He has been undergoing chemo and radiation, fighting bravely but just found out that it is not working - he has been given a prognosis of about 2 weeks. They have 4 young children who will be without their daddy and a very special woman will be without her cherished husband.

Throughout DJ's battle with cancer, I have never seen Sara be anything but compassionate and kind towards others. Please pray for this family as they face a situation that is unfathomable for most of us.

2 comments:

  1. Melanie, YOU ROCK=) You are so much fun to work with=) I love sharing an office and desk with you=) I am very thankful for your friendship=) You inspire me to be a better person=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie!! YOu rock!! I love working with you!! Thank you for being your beautiful self=) YOu inspire me=)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill