Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just a quick note

Things have been so hectic over the last couple weeks and it doesn't seem like they will slow down in the next couple either. Sometimes I long for a quiet, calm life. However, the truth is that some part of me tends to thrive on chaos. Oh, well.

Recently, I posted about my wonderful co-worker Sara whose husband has been battling cancer and asked for your prayers. Today, DJ lost that battle. My heart is aching for Sara and their 4 children. I would not wish this journey on ANYONE! I ask again for your prayers as this young family faces life without their husband and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our bloggy friends, but please keep this in mind.
"By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach." ~ Winston Churchill